Friday, April 8, 2011

Invasion of the Body Snatchers


Well, I seriously know why they call them the "terrible twos." This past Tuesday, I could have been the poster child for prozac. Somebody, something, something real bad, invaded my child's body and turned her into a HORRIBLE creature. Now, I will say the good Lord only allowed it to happen that one time this week, but that is PLENTY. Ever heard the term "Looks can be deceiving"? Well, this cute thing, was actually the devil in disguise.


We should have gotten a clue (isn't gotten a total southern word?!) when she told us that AND I QUOTE..."I kicked Cole and he cry at school today." Warning #1. Then at dinner, she smacked her daddy up the side of the head (another southern phrase-ha! look at me go!) when he bent over to talk to her about throwing food on the floor. WARNING #2 AND #3. The list goes on and on. Our night was NOT GOOD. We are in the thick of it folks. And yes, sometimes when she's crabby, we let her eat with sunglasses on. PICK YOUR BATTLES PEOPLE.



No comments:

Post a Comment