Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Break 2013

It wasn't Panama City Beach.  

It wasn't really even hot.  

It was a good time though.  


There was much laughter with old friends.  There were new friendships made between precious little souls.  



My heart was happy and sad all at the same time when I visited SCE and saw little snippets from my past.  

There were margaritas in my hand and toes in the sand.  There was shrimp.  Lots of good shrimp.




There were new introductions to sweet precious baby boys.



There were running feet and fishing poles, scooters and tea parties.













My heart smiled when we walked across Samford's campus where so many happy memories were made.  It was also where this family, my sweet little family started.  


Here's to you Spring Break!  

You came and went so fast, but we enjoyed every second.  

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment