Saturday, February 6, 2010

Funny Stuff

So someone, we're not sure who, has taught Lucy to play keep away. It is the most hilarious thing you'll ever see (well, maybe not YOU, but WE sure think so). It unfolds as so: Lucy will hand you an object (like her sippy cup or a ball) and just as you are reaching for it and saying, "Thank you," she pulls it away and does this little evil joker laugh (ha ha ha ha-except it is quick like a machine gun, and yes, slightly evil sounding!). If I had the technological brain of my father, I'd video tape it and put it on here. But I don't, so I can't. You'll just have to picture it. It cracks us up every time she does it. So thank you to whoever you are out there that taught our child to be a bit clever.

We also tried pigtails for the first time last night.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE pigtails on kids. Lucy has a lot of hair, but it is still kind of short. I bought some baby rubber bands in preparation for when she does get ready for pigtails, but couldn't wait any longer last night. It worked! She looked like a big kid, and they stuck straight up, but it worked! Now I'm torn, as we have 4,562 hair bows!


Did I mention that it is Saturday, and it is sleeting?! What is up with these crappy weekends? OH! Did I mention that Lucy is on her second antibiotic in 2 weeks?! I am ready for WARM weather!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her pigtails (but, of course I'm partial to them! Why do more folks not do them? They're the cutest ever!

    Don't worry about the bows... when her "bang" hair gets longer you'll need them to pin it back (unless you're going to cut them)!

    You really do have 8,432 bows (and I appreciate your use of a large, specific, and random number.... very Kendra of you)... hahahhaha I love you Lori! You're the only person on this earth who appreciates the use of a large specific number :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pigtails!!! She is so cute and of course pigtails make her look so big!!

    ReplyDelete