Friday, June 10, 2011

Profound Thoughts



My child is brilliant. I know, yours is too. But really, she is. I won't bore you with all the details of how special she is, but I will share some of the funny stuff that comes out of her little mouth. My sister-in-law has a quote book that she carries with her all the time. Whenever something unbelievable or hilarious is said, she writes it down. We revisit some of the quotes sometimes, and laugh till we cry (especially if the subject is Bryan with wine and geography). Anyway, Lucy started saying some funny stuff, so I started a little quote book of my own for her. Here are some of her profound thoughts:

"Grandy is a boy. He loves me. Mommy is a....PETUNIA!"

"I not going to be crazy today."

"Are you happy to see me?"

"Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream...merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a pickle!"

"Daddy has toes!!!"

"Do you know Jesus? He is in my belly."

"All the boys love me."

"I teach big kids, not kids in diapers."

"Daddy, ladybugs are boys."

"The dryer made me all wet!"

"Thank you Jesus for the ducks."

"Get the bug bat!" (She was referring to the fly swatter :)

Pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment